Permatex Medium Strength Threadlocker Blue - 50ml Bottle (Pack of 2)
Medium Strength Threadlocker Blue - 50ml Bottle
OEM specified. All-purpose, medium strength threadlocker. Ideal for all nut and bolt applications 1/4″ to 3/4″ (6mm to 20mm). Eliminates need for stocking expensive lock nuts and lock washers. Locks and seals while preventing parts loosening due to vibration. Protects threads from corrosion. Removable with hand tools for easy disassembly. Conforms to ASTM D 5363 AN0321 (Mil-S-46163A, Type II, Grade N).
- Automobile- Suggested Applications: Valve cover bolts, water pump bolts, oil pan bolts, drive shaft bolts, rocker arm adjustment nuts, carburetor studs
- Motorcycle - Suggested Applications: Handlebar brackets, mirror fixtures, shock bolts, rear fender nuts, small fastener nuts
- Heavy Duty - Suggested Applications: Case cover bolts, axle housing bolts, oil seal retainer bolts, axle shaft flange bolts, differential drain plugs, fuel tank fasteners, lug nuts, windshield wiper nuts, gear shift knobs, door hardware, running light screws, horning mounting
- Marine - Suggested Applications: Valve cover bolts, water pump bolts, oil pan bolts, drive shaft bolts, rocker arm adjustment nuts, carburetor studs
- Clean and dry parts using Permatex® Surface Prep™ activator.
- Shake tube of Medium Strength Threadlocker well before each use.
- Remove cap and snip nozzle tip.
- Apply Medium Strength Threadlocker to threaded areas and assemble parts. Refer to Technical Data Sheet for complete information.
NOTE: Medium Strength Threadlocker works on metal parts. It is not recommended for plastics. Cured Medium Strength Threadlocker must be sheared (hand tools will do) before parts will separate.
Length = 7in
Width = 3in
Height = 1in