MTI Journey Life Jacket w/Pocket - Charcoal/Black - X-Large/XX-Large (Pack of 2)
Journey Life Jacket with Pocket - Charcoal/Black - X-Large/XX-Large
The Journey life jacket is a lightweight, low-profile PFD built for maximum freedom of movement and comfort.
- Front entry with zipper
- Durable 400D nylon shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- 4 points of adjustment
- Large pocket with hook and loop closure
- Padded shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Webbing loop on back
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Approved Type III PFD.
- Chest Size: 30-36” XS/SM, 36-46” MD/LG, 46-56” XL/2X
- Buoyancy: 15lbs 15oz to 16lbs 4oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Length = 22in
Width = 20in
Height = 2in