Garmin VHF 115 Marine Radio
VHF 115 Marine Radio
Stay in Contact on the Water
- Fixed-mount radio with plug and play via the NMEA 2000® network
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Frequency bands include all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels
Communication is critical on the water. With the VHF 115 radio, you can stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area. So, no matter where you are or where you’re headed, you’ll maintain communication.
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 115 gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
Easy to install and use, just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network. VHF 115 provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The radio includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. It’s also NMEA 0183 compatible.
Communicate with Style
Because your helm is a source of pride, we’ve designed the VHF 115 marine radio to complement GPSMAP®7x2/9x2, GPMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Length = 10in
Width = 9in
Height = 7in